Thursday, December 4, 2014

Winter Reading Challenge- so far

     So we're a month into the reading challenge so I thought I'd check in. My favorite books I've read so far would have to be Neil Patrick Harris' book and Deeply Odd. I'm about 10% into my local author's book, The Road, and I've finished half of one catagory (read 2 books with a meal in the title). I'm over halfway there, yay ! Some people have already finished and thats awesome ! I don't know how they did it. Without further ado, here's where I stand so far.

5 points: Freebie! Read any book that fits the general rules.~ Neil Patrick Harris: Choose your own autobiography (294 pages, 4 stars)
10 points: Read a book written by an author who has published at least 10 books.~ Deeply Odd by Dean Koontz (335 pages, 4 stars)
10 points: Read a book of short stories.~ How they met and other stories by David Levithan (256 pages, 3 stars)
10 points: Read a book with a food (not a drink!) in the title.~ Friends, Lovers, Chocolate by Alexander McCall Smith (272 pages, 2 stars)
15 points: Read a book that was originally written in a language that is not your native language~ The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, French (360 pages, 3 stars)
25 points: Read a book from a genre you don't usually read.~ Of Noble Birth (416 pages, 2 stars)
25 points: Read a book with a song lyric in the title.~ Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, song is Dear John by Taylor Swift (276 pages, 3 stars)
Previous points- 0
Total points- 100

No comments:

Post a Comment