Wednesday, December 17, 2014

To Be Read Pile Challenge

I'm joining the 2015 TBR pile reading challenge !! I've got well over 300 books that I want to read, and that number is always climbing. I hope to never finish reading, but I do hope to get that number down to something that doesn't overwhelm me as much. I'm allowed 12 books and 2 alternates (just in case I can't get into them). I'll be updating these with links to reviews and dates completed as the year goes on. So stay tuned !!!!

The Christmas Wedding James Patterson

Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

Dark Place Gillian Flynn

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

The Secret History by Donna Tartt

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty

Defending Jacob by William Landay

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

The Dog Stars by Peter Heller

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

2 Alternates:

A Little Princess by Francis Hodgson Burnett

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you have a great list! Every book is either on my TBR or I have read and loved them. The Thirteenth Tale was a lot of fun to read and Little Women is a complete joy! Have fun and good luck.

    ReplyDelete