Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Last one, although I won't promise

     I've been following Modern Mrs. Darcy for quite a while now, and she's just announced her very first reading challenge. I can't say no to that ! The rules are pretty simple, 12 categories for 12 months, and from what I understand, its more based on pinterest.

Read a book you've been meaning to read

Read a book published this year

Read a book in a genre you don't normally read

Read a book from your childhood

Read a book your mom loves

Read a book that was originally in another language

Read a book "everyone" has read but you

Read a book you chose because of the cover

Read a book by a favorite author

Read a book recommended by someone with great taste

Read a book you should have read in high school

Read a book that's currently on the best sellers list 

2 comments:

  1. to do this challenge, or not to do this challenge....*sigh* I really don't think I could add another one, but this looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it :) you can always overlap it with others. I'm hoping thats what will happen for me.

      Delete