Monday, November 14, 2011

Tie Dye Cupcakes !

My dear friend, Angela, is quite the baker. She invited me over for a fun night of making some awesome cupcakes !



(Thats us)

We started out with just regular cake mix batter. After following the directions on the box, we then separated the batter into 6 different bowls so we could start the coloring process !



Boom ! 6 awesome colors !! Then we started to spoon in a little of each color into the cupcake liners until they were each about 3/4 of the way full. They ended up looking soooo cool ! This is before we put them in the oven



Here they are looking scrumptious !!


Now all cooled and ready to go ! I will warn you now, I am the worst cupcake decorater ever !! We also dyed the frosting (from a can) to pretty colors too :)


Here's the inside of one of the cupcakes (I put so much icing on it, it wouldn't stand up ha!)



This was so much fun ! I'm so glad to have fun friends to do stuff like this with :)
~'Til the next time





No comments:

Post a Comment