Saturday, April 23, 2011

Urban Stack

         Urban Stack. All I can say is... wow ! Their burger absolutely blew me away. I, like the next person, like a burger every once in awhile, but this after discovering this restaurant that might switch to love ! I went on a Friday at lunch time, and it was packed ! From the get-go, I fell in love with the ambiance of the place. Its an old brick building remade to be cool and chic with not-your-average booths and single bulb lights. Its a family place, but with a hip vibe that makes it cool enough for a 20-something year old.
        I had "The Steakhouse" which is built with U.S. barbeque sauce, bacon, their atomic horsey sauce, onion ring, and cheddar cheese. I was sold on the first bite: perfectly juicy, filling, and crunchy. Their burgers are 100% vegetarian fed, hormone and antibiotic free. They deal with local farmers and businesses for their fruits, veggies, beer, and even ice cream. That's right, ice cream. For dessert I had a smores shake made from Clumpie's Ice Cream. Absolutely delicious !
        Overall, I give Urban Stack 2 thumbs way up. They have made life-long customers out of my burger-loving husband and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment