Sunday, June 3, 2012

My June to do list

I've been thinking with all the extra time I have that I need to make a list of stuff I want to accomplish. I have so many things I want to do and things I've pinned that I never know where to start. I wanted to make a list and put it out there for everyone to see so it would keep me accountable. I need stuff to do so I don't sit on the couch and waste away beautiful weather. No lie, there is a butt print on my couch. Anywho, here is my list for June :)

  1. Get to the YMCA and get my membership started. (I get a free one because of the military, holla !)
  2. Lose 5 lbs.
  3. Find a tall dresser for the bedroom
  4. Rearrange the living room
  5. Go through all our stuff and make a pile for a yard sale
  6. Go to the flea market
  7. Clean !!!! I've been so lazy since my man left.
  8. Find a few more vintage books and work on making a lamp with them.

I may add to this, but for now that's good enough. I'll let you know how I do ! 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment