Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Catch Up

    Well, happy Monday to you all ! Its quite a gloomy one here, makes me want to snuggle down with my cutie pup and read ! How was your weekend ? What'd you do ? My birthday was Friday, so I really lived it up :) I'm now 26 years old, I'm closer to 30 than 20 now. I'm slowly making my peace with it haha. In my 26th year of life I thought I could make a list of things I'd like to do this year. I like the idea of that better than new years resolutions for some reason. So, a few things I'd like to do this year are:
 
                                                 1. Read 110 books this year
                                                 2. Move out of my current apartment
                                                 3. Lose 75 pounds
                                                 4. Go on another friends trip
                                                 5. Spend more time with my Grandma  
 
 
I've gotten kind of set in my ways, especially in the past year. I don't want to become stagnant or find a comfort zone and stay there. That doesn't sound like the most exciting life. I'm going to start checking in with you guys on Mondays to kind of keep myself accountable for the life I wish to lead.
 
What I'm reading this week: Outlander ! Its one of the books that EVERYONE has read and I feel like the last man standing. I'm reading it on my Kindle and am only 11% in, but it is pretty interesting. I'll be honest when I say that I'm not a huge historical fiction fan at all, but I think that's more attributed to the language that is spoken. It takes longer for me to read it, and I have to focus so much more. Maybe I'm lazy ?? Don't ask my mom :)
 
Have an awesome week everyone !  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment