Monday, January 12, 2015

Captivated by you

     This is the fourth book in this series, and apparently there's going to be a 5th. I've really enjoyed this series, its got its share of smut, BUT it also has a very interesting plot (here's looking at you, Mr. Grey). The story follows Eva as she moves to NYC for her first job and runs into Gideon Cross. Gideon is your typical millionaire that owns half of New York, and isn't used to the word no. SPOILER ALERT !!! As of this book, Eva and Gideon are secretly married, but are planning a wedding.
  
     Honestly, nothing of note happened in the book which was really disappointing. I had been looking forward to the end of the series, and what I got was more of a filler and not much plot at all. Don't get me wrong, Sylvia Day is a great writer for that style of book, but I feel like she really could have whittled this book book down to 50-75 pages and just added it to the (hopefully) final book. I only gave the book 2 stars, sorry ! Gideon, I still love you though !!

No comments:

Post a Comment